Work Experience @ Pritchard Francis
Pritchard Francis offers up to four work experience placements per year, generally over the summer vacation period. Applicants are encouraged to apply through either the UWA Scholarship, Curtin WIL Program, or work experience application methods as appropriate to the Individuals' situation.
See what our team has to say about their experiences
I received vacation work off the back of my interview for the Pritchard Francis Scholarship program in 2015. Ever since starting vacation work at Pritchard Francis, I have been given real design projects to work on. Designing real projects, although tremendously difficult at times, has been the most effective training to maximise my professional progression throughout the last two years. The support provided by the company throughout this time has been a critical contribution in my growth. From my first day of vacation work and even today, the highly experienced engineering team at Pritchard Francis have provided unlimited support and guidance anytime I have required it.
Blade King - Regional Director - Northern Territory
Work Experience Placement 2015
Work Experience Applications
Who should apply?
- Passionate people interested in Civil & Structural Consulting.
- People interested in collaboration between Engineering and Building Information Modelling (BIM).
- Current drivers licence.
- Australian citizenship or permanent resident of Australia.
- Penultimate or final year of study in Bachelor of Engineering (Civil and Construction Engineering), or similar.
- Course Weighted Average minimum of 65.
What you need to apply
- Cover letter.
- 500 words statement, detailing:
- Your interest and passion for the field of civil and/or structural engineering.
- How the work experience would assist you in pursuing your career.
- Future career goals.
- Detailed CV including any previous vacation work details, Year 12 ATAR results (including subjects and exam marks, or equivalent), extra-curricular interests, achievements, awards, scholarships etc.
- Formal university academic transcript.
- Any references including one academic, one employer (if applicable) and one personal.
The Work Experience placement offer may be withdrawn should the student defer from full time studies, transfer to another course/degree, or University.
Applications for 2022/2023 are now OPEN.
Program Coordinator: Emily Long, (08) 9382 5111, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 24 July 2022